5.01.2013

Dinner and Platinum Do's

I have mostly always been blonde, some shade or another. Some of the happiest moments of my life I have been full blown, Gwen Stefani, Platinum Blonde. My wedding day, after the birth of my two beauitiful children and today.

I'm not sure today really counts to be clumped in with the other milestones. But anyway, I love my hair super blonde. Now if only I could figure out how to remedy the dark roots that I will have tomorrow morning. My thick locks grow faster than weeds.

So the photograph of my lovely evening meal is pretty self-explanatory except for the pile of faux ground meat that I made from scratch using homemade seitan. If I tried to re-create the recipe for you, my beloved readers, I would. But for now I will just say it was spicy and delicious, just like LIFE should be!

I am working on a few new recipes that I will share very soon. For now, I just wanted to send you all some love from my Platinum coated Soul. Be well! Eat to Live AND Live to Eat. And most importantly, prepare your dishes with LOTS and LOTS of LOVE. Blessings...

No comments:

Post a Comment