12.21.2013

Christmas is coming....

Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat!  Please put a penny in the old man's hat!  If you haven't got a penny, a hay penny will do!  If you haven't got a hay penny, God Bless You!!

Here at my house I have been busy making lots of holiday treats.  Some vegan, some not.  I'm allowing myself to follow more of a vegetarian lifestyle this holiday season.  It's been a real treat to indulge in a little dairy here and there especially in the butter department!

Vegan desserts are fabulous but when Mama's recipes call for real butter, there really is no substitute.  Today I made batter for sugar cookies, candy cane cookies and yesterday I made toffee covered in Belgian Dark Chocolate sprinkled with Himalayan Pink Sea Salt.

I'll be sure to pick up on the vegan recipes in the new year so please stay tuned.  Have a beautiful holiday season folks!  Treasure your loved ones.  Eat, Drink and Be Merry!  Blessings.  One Love!


No comments:

Post a Comment