11.27.2013

Pepper-Crusted Cashew Goat Cheese

Needing some sort of creamy frenchy cheesy dippy recipe for my holiday tomorrow, I found this one on Vegetarian Times.  So obv. I completely borrowed this recipe and just put my own spin on it by adding a heaping Tablespoon of nutritional yeast (duh!) and more spices in the mix(double duh!!).

I then (being the creative "Genius" I am, lined a small square bowl with saran wrap and put mixture in on top of a dash of strong Balsamic Vinegar, dried Marjoram, Pink Sea Salt and even more Black Pepper.  Clearly I have ZERO time for the whole "straining" bit.  Tomorrow, for service, I will invert the creation on a crudite platter for the festive holiday affair.  I'll do my best to get another snapshot of said inverted masterpiece before I devour it...

Here is the recipe:

http://www.vegetariantimes.com/recipe/pepper-crusted-cashew-goat-cheese/


No comments:

Post a Comment