4.23.2013

Happy Me

Life is good! Nearly 2 months in to My New Vegan Life and I feel wonderful. I am super proud of myself for sticking to my new plan. I feel best when I start my day with a VERY LARGE CUP of VERY STRONG Coffee and a smoothie of 1 bunch of kale, 1 apple, 1 lemon and 1 small carrot.

It takes getting used to not doing things (being Vegan) like not licking spoons from condiments that you are serving to your kids, that are laden with dairy. I.e sour cream, yogurt, etc.). I am still serving my husband and children Meat and Dairy. But I am glad I'm not eating it.

I feel smarter, cleaner, clearer, and just more how I want to feel. All the time. And in the evenings, I drink dark, red wine. Why?! Because Red Wine is a gift from The Gods. And, because last I checked, that Red Wine I drank, WAS Vegan!! Cheers. Hump Day Tomorrow! Werd!


No comments:

Post a Comment