4.03.2013

For The Love of All Things Mexican

Ok I am pretty sure I am not Mexican, however, I could probably subsist wholly on Mexican cuisine. Thankfully when it comes to this fare, vegan options are plentiful.

A few days ago I was faced with eating fast food and hubby and I decided on Taco Bell. I quickly Googled vegan options and was pleasantly surprised. I had the new cantina burrito veggie style with no cheese and no sour cream. I was tickled pink that it tasted fantastic, creamy and tummy satisfying. Hooray for all of their vegan hot sauces.

I have a plethora of vegan Mexican recipes to share that will satisfy all palates. One of my favorites is my Loaded Veggie Tamales with Firey Red Sauce. I will post this very soon. Happy Hump Day Universe!! Be Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment