4.24.2013

White Bread Buttered and Peanut Buttered

Ok, anyone out there who is listening.  Did your mother ever make you peanut butter and jelly sandwiches growing up?  And did your mother ever spread the white bread with butter before putting the peanut butter on?  Ok, maybe I'm the only one.  But seriously folks, get yourself a piece of vegan white bread and slap on a layer of Earth Balance Coconut Spread and some good old fashioned Jif peanut butter and dive in.  This sent me straight back to childhood.  Ok, so maybe I had the munchies and it was 2 in the morning.  But who cares, give it a try.  Tell me it's not the bomb dot com.  Peace OUT.



Ridiculously fattening, ridiculously delicious


My baby boy likes it too!  Ok, so he wasn't awake when I was eating it, but you get the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment